Saturday, March 12, 2011

me too!


I love seeing members of the style set wearing things that I own. I do take some kind of bizarre pleasure from the fact that Taylor Tomasi and I own the same pair of shoes. It's something about shared tastes. It's gratifying and also reinforcing - yes, i do dress well! I love how the girl on the right has worn my bag. The khaki green cape/poncho (a poncho? You'll wear what I give you and you'll like it). The cuffed pants and chanel ballet flats, the mussed up hair. So maybe I might swap out the jeans for a skirt, and the boucle jacket for a sweatshirt, I like this has been put together. And most of all, it's inspiring. I didn't even know you could double up and shorten the chain until I saw this picture. You learn things ever day...

X

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to see I saw you in school a few days ago. I was like " Hey, isn't that Hannah-Rose?" but I was too shy to say hi :x
I've always thought if I will ever bump into you in school and was very surprised I did that day.
I have to say I really get your casual outfit. Nothing like the typical Aussie style (too trendy), laid back but not dowdy <3
(I'm not Australian)

hannah-rose said...

Anon - you should come up and say hi!! haha I always look like such a dork at uni carrying millions of books.. glad you like my casual style - it is definitely very laid back haha. i don't dress up. ever.. :) come say hi next time!

X

Ammu said...

I agree! I also find the styling on net-a-porter really inspiring, and very functional.

lovelydisco said...

Oh, I love!

Charlotte said...

I adore both of these outfits, they're so laid-back and simple yet so good x

hannah-rose said...

Ammu - definitely inspiring. They mix a high fashion sensibility with a downtown cool.

Lovelydisco - I know!! makes me want to get a cape..

Charlotte - i love how laid back they are for fashion week. shows you don't have to go all out (or even wear heels!).

X

brooke said...

hannah you ARE tayor tomasi....

ps for our final meet up before I jet away (woooo)
I request le pain quotidien apple and ginger drinks again PLEASEEEEE xx

hannah-rose said...

brooke - hahaha i do try! and yes pain quotidienne is of course acceptable :)

X

汪太太 Wang Tai Tai said...

Hi, stumbled on your blog.
Im a Celine addict too.
Guess what the Celine luggage is called in China?
Click:
http://www.wangtaitai.com/2011/03/celine.html